Friday, May 11, 2007

Market Day, take two


Three of my students: Lina, Elly, and Katti (strange spelling for Katie)






Peter has the cutest little buck tooth smile, but his mouth was full of cotton candy.











James is adorable. Here he is about to buy ice cream from me with the dollars he earned. One day I want to make a video so you can hear his cute little voice.





Grace speaks very little English, and I speak very little Korean, but somehow we get along just fine.



Alice is my coolest girl student. She is so weird and funny.



Here's Tim in white with his friend and my student Steven in blue. Tim is my favorite student. He is one of those bad kids that doesn't like studying and is just too cool for school, but is really sweet deep down. He is in Alice's class, and I really, really want them to have a little elementary romance. :)

Ji-Hae works at my school's front desk. She is so sweet and funny. Once she typed me a really kind note as a thanks for a little birthday gift I got her. She also gathers intelligence and gossip from the front desk, relays the info to MJ, who then tells me. We have a good little trio going. (oh and our school makes her wear that)

No comments: