Tuesday, September 18, 2007

When technology goes wrong...

Most of my kids have personal electronic dictionaries with them or on their phones in order to translate Korean to English. Sometimes they rely on it too much. Here is a funny example. It's a journal response to the prompt "write about a good time you had with your family."

Written by Tom:

"My family rarely fun together. I have a mother, father, and sister. My sister is 16 years. My sister prepare for departure. She aspires after a good high school education. So my family never loaf one's time away. I cannot afford to be idle with my family. All study and no play will do her harm. I'm sigh for the good old day. Because before we went to 'everland' (note: similar to astroworld). That fun day. But the present time, we have never that time. What a sadness this year."

No comments: