Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Do I smell funnel cakes?
Autumn is in the air here. Now I'm just waiting for the trees to start changing. I guess because of the cooler weather, I keep having these mental flashbacks to times in DC during the fall season. Then I was thinking about it more and realized that I've spent the last 3 fall seasons in Washington. So that explains it. And then I got to thinking about funnel cakes. And how last year the idea of selling funnel cakes on the black market (there was a moratorium on street vending in DC) was a tempting job option for me and some of my Washington friends as we sat and stared at our computer screens. So remembering that little legal roadblock, I did some research today and discovered that the moratorium is over! Street vendors unite! And just when I am finishing up here....hmm. But no my friends, as much as I believe that idea would make me and my entrepreneuring friends incredibly wealthy 20-somethings (note: location, location, location...and hungry drunk people), I have something better in store for myself in Texas. Just give me some time to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what? no funnel cakes in wash dc? what a stupid rule. bet the moratorium is over because we're getting closer to an election year, and no politician would want to come down on the side of no funnel cakes. love reading your stuff!
thanks for being a loyal reader, carol! And so hands-on with the comments! How are you by the way?
Post a Comment