Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh and by the way,

I actually really don't like the idea of a blog. It makes me cringe to think that people are reading what I am thinking, even if you are my friends and family. I even cringe sometimes when I read my own old emails to people. They just sound so dumb. Hopefully, these blog posts will withstand the test of time and still sound half-way sane in a few months. So then why am I blogging if not to wallow in and blab about my amazing life? The answer is laziness. It takes a lot less time to write a post than to email everyone and respond to the responses. So that leaves more time for me to live a life in Korea. Which gives me more things to tell you. See? And I don't have to keep a journal because my life in Korea is chronicled right here on the world wide web.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is grandma - we just read
your blog. it was so much fun
and a lot of news! your mom is
here and Carol was too.it is our
55th weddin g anniversary, so
they came over and brought lunch.
Welove you.


and now i get my turn at the keys. What a thrill to hear about your adventures in Buson.
You are somissed but it is great to know you are ejoying yourself.
Keep the blogs coming. Love Ppaw